Ever got a birthday present that you wanted for ages, only to realise it’s a bit rubbish? That’s how Aurora Beam feels about this whole superhero lark. We all dream of saving the world. But now that Aurora’s living the dream, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. Ever since foiling the Blackout Burglar, she’s been caught in the glare of the media’s flashbulbs. Everyone wants a piece of the coolest new superhero in town. It’s exhausting! So Aurora goes to a global superhero meetup, hoping to get some support. But who is sabotaging the event? And – oh dear! What’s Grandma Beam doing in the crowd?
- Second in this cool series by celebrity Alesha Dixon
- Alesha is a singer, dancer and best-loved TV judge
- Witty high-octane adventure full of thrills and spills
- Aurora is a strong, brave and realistic role model
- A great choice to get kids reading for pleasure
Recommended for ages 9 and above